HOW TO BRUSH – BRUSH RITUAL Regular brushing with a bristle brush is a sensual experience and basis for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair. To gently detox & vitalize the scalp, we recommend daily brushing in the morning.
• do not brush on wet hair.
• brush from root to tip, forwards and backwards to stimulate the arrector pili muscle at the hair root
• if your hair is long, tilt your head forward and brush from the base of the head forward and then back again
CLEANING YOUR HAIR BRUSH a cleaning brush is supplied with the hairbrush and should be used for cleaning both the pad and the pins. Regularly clean your Less is More hairbrush to enjoy it in best condition for many years:
• Dry clean it frequently by removing hairs and scales using a comb and the cleaning brush.
• Wash it occasionally. First dry clean it as above.
• Dip the cleaning brush – NOT the hairbrush – into a lather of mild soap or Less is More shampoo in lukewarm water.
• Use it to brush the pins and cushion of your hairbrush.
• Avoid water entering the a ir hole in the cushion by holding the brush head downwards.
• Repeat the procedure with the cleaning brush using clean rinsing water.
• Shake off excess water from the hairbrush and leave to dry with the pins pointing downwards – at room temperature.
• Do not bring in contact with oils, solvents or other chemicals. Do not use heated devices in contact w ith your hairbrush.
The results of this brush are amazing. It has saved tears and tantrums on teens and kids long hair. The shine it gives your locks needs to be seen to be believed.
Animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle – we love Less Is More!
Use your Less is More shampoo when cleaning your brush -we stock something to suit all hair types -Aloe Mint Volume Shampoo, Lindengloss Shampoo, or Cajeput pure Balance Shampoo
Less is More’s natural brush is the essential styling- and grooming brush. perfectly crafted hair brush made in Germany / FSC certified beech wood / finest wild boar bristle & nylon mix / natural rubber cushion / cleaning brush included / animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle