Our Organic Camu Camu Berries are harvested directly into canoe boats in the rainforest. Once inspected and washed, the pulped camu fruit are then placed into a custom low temperature dehydrator, ensuring that the fruits vitamin content is preserved and the fruit retains its full essence.
Camu Camu is very versatile and tastes great in smoothies, baking, sauces, dips and ice cream.
Add around one teaspoon or more to smoothies, drinks or desserts.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to normal Psychological functions
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required.
100% Organic Camu Camu Fruit Powder
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers.