• Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
• PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
• Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free jar, recyclable & biodegradable
• Comes in glass jar with bamboo spatula
• Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
Use the bamboo spatula to scoop a pea-sized amount onto a soft/medium toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralization. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
We absolutely love this whitening toothpaste, first time we used this felt like we’d had a scale and polish – look no further for a fresh mouth experience.
Also works well with the charcoal and peppermint floss and charcoal mouthwash.
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Charcoal Powder^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*^, Charcoal Powder*^, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil*^, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic Soil Association, ^Food Grade Quality.